Home

Thursday, April 11, 2013

What Do I Need to Write?

The biggest issue I've grappled with so far is defining Tim in his specific interactions with the group. I've established that he's very involved/ invested in the group, but I need to write about concrete interactions with other members during MAPI excursions.
In terms of media I'd really like to make another video, but I also need to include pictures (something I've talked about but never gotten around to.) 
The dates on Tim's blog have been tricky because his entire blog from mars needs to show up after the group's conclusion. My problem is, the posts need to be visible to be graded, and if i change the dates to May, they won't reappear until then. 
In terms of interactions with the CAC members, I'll ask for their advise and aid when it comes to an artistic element in my blog. Perhaps I could provide them with a sketch and the could edit with photoshop, or help me enhance my visual elements in some other way. 
A potential plan would be hanging up flyers on student bulletin boards for people to find out blog and follow our narrative. 
Posting more frequently on Tim's blog, providing facts and hints about his personality, and solidifying his relationship to each of MAPI's members will be the most significant enhancements moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment