Home

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Who I am online

I try to keep my online persona as honest as possible. Through websites such as facebook, tumblr, and gmail, I organize my life, interests, and pursuits. These online mediums are helpful in maintaining a digital and social presence, and often lead to real- world results.
My presence online allows me to present a cumulative image that is accurate to myself; one that would not be obvious or immediately palpable in person. I do consider facebook to be an area that is casual and social, but am not operating under the delusion that potential employers won't look to that for a profile. 
Probably the most frequent use of online sites is geared towards my interests and personal life, while the remaining effort is given to professional pursuits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment